Shareholder & Partnership Agreements
Establishing a clearly defined and well-understood partnership agreement goes a long way towards securing the success of the business relationship.
Clinch Long Woodbridge has the experience and insight to help you incorporate all essential features into a partnership agreement.
We also have expertise in advising and supporting you in the event that a dispute arises within the partnership. Our goal in this scenario is to help you minimise cost and inconvenience and to help protect you against any claims
For private limited liability companies, shareholder agreements may define a number of important matters including:
- How disputes are resolved.
- How one shareholder can exit a company.
- Voting rights that apply to different classes of shares.
- Dividend distribution that apply to different classes of shares.
- How deadlocks are to be resolved.
- What constitutes a quorum at a shareholders’ meeting.
Clinch Long Woodbridge are experienced in advising in and drawing up shareholder agreements that provide clarity and certainty to shareholders, and stability to the business.
Meet the Business Law Team
Business Law Articles
Ready to talk?
Our exceptional team of lawyers are waiting to hear from you to help you deal with your legal needs efficiently.
Or call 1800 679 610
Family Law? Get started online using our free, no-obligation tools.