How do I apply for divorce in Australia?

An “Order for Divorce” is a document obtained from the Court that legally terminates a marriage. Obtaining one is the only way to conclude a marriage. The process of applying for an Order for Divorce (done in the Federal Circuit Court of Australia) is not common...