Self-motivated Senior Associate with 4-5 Years’ Post Admission Experience wanting to work within our busy and highly regarded Commercial and Property Law Team.
If you are:
- A Senior Associate with 4-5 years’ post admission experience;
- Organised, self‑motivated, and enjoy participating in an energetic team;
- Interested in Commercial and Property Law; and
- Not afraid of the deep end of the swimming pool….
Then read on…
You will be working with a team of Partners and Solicitors that handle a wide variety of commercial and property matters.
Your duties will include:
- Drafting and reviewing a wide variety of commercial agreements including, but not limited to, property development agreements, commercial joint venture agreements and other commercial property related matters;
- Acting for and advising property developers in relation to various projects;
- Acting and advising property owners in relation to sales and acquisitions of commercial, industrial and residential properties;
- Sale and purchase of businesses;
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing matters;
- Marketing and business development activities, eg actively engaging with and bringing in new clients, presenting at client forums, conducting in‑house seminars and writing articles for newsletters; and
- Mentoring and supervision of staff including solicitors, paralegals and support staff.
This is a full-time, autonomous position, and the winning candidate will be a good communicator ready to interact with clients. Your confidence, organisational skills, proven attention to detail, punctuality, ability to cope under pressure, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and willingness to take ownership of matters will set you apart from the rest!
Clinch Long Woodbridge is a CBD Firm, with a total staff complement of 55 that includes a talented team of 17 lawyers, nine dedicated paralegals nearing completion of their law degrees, two licensed conveyancers, looking after a wide range of clients with excellent commercial and general work across the Firm.
Our Team members aren’t expected to live to work… just to be effective when they’re here…so you’ll benefit from the challenge, rewards and recognition…and still have time to enjoy life to the full.
To get your career and life into the balance you’re seeking, please forward your full resume in confidence to Rachel Deering via email – email@example.com. If you require any further information about the position, please contact Rachel directly on 0412 284 842.
|Job Category||Senior Associate|