Even the best-made property plans and developments don’t always go the way they are expected, or conversely, you may find yourself affected by a neighbouring property issue.
Property development and general property planning can be complex in nature, and we can provide advice to both developers looking to secure local authority approval, as well and parties who may be adversely affected by a proposed development.
We can assist you with a range of planning disputes including:
- Planning Permits Rezoning Applications Advice regarding Council land acquisition and compensation;
- Objections to planning applications;
- Assistance with development applications, including applications for material changes of use;
- Appeals to the Planning and Environmental Court;
- Contaminated land and environmental management;
- Objections and appeals against development.
Meet the Property Law Team
Property Law Articles
Thanks very much Yolanda for your very professional supervision of my various matters.