Being successful in property development depends upon a number of critical factors. Our expertise in this complex area can equip you with the foresight to make sounder decisions which simplify and streamline the process.
Assistance is offered with respect to:
- advice on the contract for the sale and purchase of the property
- advice and support regarding the development of contracts with builders and other service suppliers
- reviewing of council planning codes to advise on permitted use under planning instruments
- assistance with any issues arising during the development application and construction certificate process
- advice and support regarding the terms and conditions associated with the acquisition of finance
- development of contracts for prospective investors
- support regarding appeals to the Land and Environment Court against refusals and deemed refusals of development applications
- assistance with section 96 applications to vary development consents
- representation in prosecutions under the Environmental Planning & Assessment Act
- advice regarding heritage issues, including the grant and transfer of heritage floor space entitlements and more.
We would be pleased to discuss your property development proposals with you, and describe the range of services we can offer that will help underpin your project’s success.