Alec is a passionate and client focused lawyer working within the Commercial and Pharmacy Law teams at Clinch Long Woodbridge Lawyers.
Alec offers expertise advising in a variety of commercial transactions, including but not limited to:
- Advising clients on purchases and sales of a variety of businesses and commercial properties;
- Assisting pharmacists to establish, purchase, sell, relocate or expand their pharmacy businesses;
- Negotiating and preparing essential commercial agreements such as contracts, commercial leases, deeds, and franchise agreements;
- Establishing and maintaining corporate structures suitable to a business’s needs, including the preparation of company constitutions, shareholders agreements and trust deeds; and
- Debt recovery matters and enforcing the performance of contractual obligations.
Alec was admitted as a solicitor to the Supreme Court of NSW after completing a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) with a Bachelor of Applied Finance at Macquarie University.