Andrew McIntyre is a senior property, commercial and pharmacy lawyer with more than two decades experience working both in-house at a top 100 ASX listed company as well as working in several mid-tier and boutique law firms.
Prior to joining the CLW team, Andrew was in house counsel at Healius Limited, where he attended to the legal aspects of the business’s property and commercial transactions. In this role, Andrew developed a particular expertise in commercial and retail leasing for the property portfolio management across all Australian jurisdictions. Andrew also worked closely with a number of high profile medical and pharmaceutical companies in their commercial transactions with Healius.
Having worked both in Sydney and in rural New South Wales, Andrew’s skills extend to providing legal advice in respect of a broad range of commercial property and pharmaceutical transactions and issues. His experience with in dealing with medical companies has sharpened his focus on providing balanced legal advice which meets the commercial and strategic needs of his clients.
Andrew is a results driven lawyer and a problem solver who attends to each matter as if it was his own. Andrew’s property and commercial experience includes acting on:
- the purchase and sale of commercial, residential and rural properties;
- commercial and retail leasing in all Australian jurisdictions;
- purchase and sale of companies and businesses, in particular pharmaceutical business;
- shareholder and unitholder agreements; and
- the provision of general commercial legal advice.