Areas of Expertise
- Business Law
- Property & Finance
- Commercial Litigation
Dean Woodbridge is proud to be able to boast the unique credential of being a “one-firm-man”, having first joined the firm as a law clerk in 2006. After taking a more hands-on role as a paralegal in property, conveyancing and commercial matters, Dean quickly built up a solid client base after becoming admitted as Solicitor in 2008, and now heads up the diverse and highly experienced Property Law Team within Clinch Long Woodbridge Lawyers.
Dean can now rely on more than a decade of legal experience in acting for a wide-range of clients in all facets of property and commercial transactions. Be it mum and dad investors or first home buyers, right through to large scale property developments or national listed property fund trustees, Dean has assisted thousands of clients in realising their transactional legal needs.
Dean takes a proactive and pragmatic approach with all of his clients, and firmly believes that there is always a solution to any problem that presents itself. His philosophy is that legal advice should be timely, accessible and part of the solution and that it is the right lawyer that can make all the difference in helping clients make the right choices.
Dean has extensive and comprehensive experience in and exposure to most aspects of property and commercial law with an emphasis on property development including:
- Acquisition and disposal of commercial, industrial, retail and residential properties.
- Acquisition and aggregation of development sites.
- Advising property owners and developers in relation to all property aspects of their transaction.
- Advising and acting on “off the plan” sales of units in large commercial, industrial and residential developments.
- Advising and acting on option agreements and tender documents associated with property transactions.
- Advising and acting for major landlords on leasing of retail shopping centres, commercial buildings and industrial buildings.
- Stamp duty and GST advice on property transactions.
- Due diligence reporting.
- Advising and acting on finance associated with property transactions.
- General advice on most aspects of property ownership and transactions.
- Business structuring, including shareholder agreements and joint venture arrangements
Ready to talk?
Our exceptional team of lawyers are waiting to hear from you to help you deal with your legal needs efficiently.
Or call 1800 679 610
Family Law? Get started online using our free, no-obligation tools.