Genevieve is a solicitor in our commercial team. As part of this team she has a concrete understanding of how businesses work and understanding the key business drivers applicable to her clients.
Genevieve assists clients through the entire lifecycle of their business, providing practical legal solutions to practical business challenges.
Additionally, Genevieve has a specific focus in assisting clients in CLW’s longstanding automotive sector, including providing commercial and strategic advice on the following:
- Commercial contracts, such as supply contracts, development, distribution agreements, logistic agreements, software and technology contracts;
- Drafting and reviewing Franchise Disclosure Documents, Franchise Agreements and ongoing compliance under the Franchising Code of Conduct;
- Product safety and liability matters, including claims brought under the Australian Consumer Law;
- Providing advice to ensure ongoing compliance under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth);
- Protecting Intellectual Property rights;
- Employment Law; and
- Privacy and data protection, including sharing data within Australia and exporting data overseas.
Genevieve completed a Juris Doctor from the University of Sydney
Ready to talk?
Our exceptional team of lawyers are waiting to hear from you to help you deal with your legal needs efficiently.
Or call 1800 679 610
Family Law? Get started online using our free, no-obligation tools.