Jack joined Clinch Long Woodbridge Lawyers in 2017 and is a solicitor within our Commercial and Pharmacy teams.
Jack is a skilled and motivated lawyer involved in a range of commercial and pharmacy transactions, including but not limited to:
- Advising on compliance issues relating to the operation of pharmacies in Australia;
- Assisting clients to buy and sell a variety of businesses and commercial properties, as well as pharmacies and doctors practices;
- Establishing and maintaining corporate structures such as Partnerships and Companies, particularly in light of the pharmacy sphere;
- Negotiation of franchise agreements for both franchisors and franchisees; and
- Lease preparation and negotiation for both Landlords and Tenants
Jack was admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW after completing a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce, with a major in Finance at the University of New South Wales.