Mariam is a solicitor within our property team, specialising in large scale residential, industrial, and commercial developments, including leasing and purchase/sale transactions.
Mariam was admitted to practice as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2019 after completing her Bachelor of Laws and Criminology at Western Sydney University.
Prior to joining the firm in 2021, she worked in property, wills and estates and debt recovery. Choosing to focus on Property law, she joined us at CLW.
She is a dynamic and proactive practitioner, keeping abreast of the ever-evolving legal framework applying to property in Australia and has extensive experience in all jurisdictions, some of which include New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia. She commands up-to-date knowledge with the attention to detail required to deliver the best outcome, in a timely and professional manner.
Mariam has extensive and wide-ranging experience in various areas of practice within the property sphere, including but not limited to:
- Residential, industrial and commercial property transactions, both NSW and nationally;
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing acting both for tenants and landlords, including providing advice, lease negotiations and handling lease disputes;
- Providing advice on ‘off the plan’ transactions in commercial, industrial and residential developments;
- Advising and acting on Option Agreements and Tender documents in association with property matters;
- Providing advice on stamp duty implications on the many different property transactions;
- Handling of property disputes in a commercial, pragmatic and cost-effective approach.
Clients, agents, developers (and we here) appreciate her vibrant personality and joie de vivre, all the while being a dedicated, reliable, and solution focused solicitor, ensuring all her clients’ needs are met.