Sam Saad is a highly competent and knowledgeable Partner in our Property, Pharmacy and Commercial law teams. Sam takes a proactive, commercial and pragmatic approach with all of his clients, and firmly believes that there is always a solution to any problem that presents itself. His philosophy is that legal advice should be timely, accessible and part of the solution and that it is the right lawyer that can make all the difference in helping clients make the right choices.
Sam has extensive and comprehensive experience in various areas of practice within the property, pharmacy and commercial sphere, including but not limited to:
- Residential, commercial and industrial property at a national level in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, ACT and Western Australia;
- Acquisition, relocation and disposals of pharmacies, in addition to all other processes involved in a pharmacy such as PBS approvals, assignments of pharmacy leases and franchise agreements;
- Establishment, acquisition or disposal of businesses and franchises in New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria, including offering practical and commercially-minded advice in relation to joint ventures, shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, insolvency and intellectual property;
- Structural advice to clients on multi-million dollar property development projects including options and other acquisitions, joint ventures, subdivision and project sales (including off-the-plan); and
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing acting for the Landlord and the Tenant to ensure that the a parties commercial or retail lease supports their business objectives and navigates any problems should a dispute arise;
Prior to joining the firm, Sam focused primarily on providing tax advice on mergers and acquisitions, cross-border transactions, corporate tax and other indirect taxes.