Stephanie joined Clinch Long Woodbridge Lawyers in 2012 and is a solicitor in our Commercial and
Business Law Team.
Prior to embarking on a career in law, Stephanie worked within the medical industry, which has
positioned her very well in having a deep understanding of the day to day commercial and business
aspects that interplay with our client’s legal needs, especially in the medical industry. Such hands on
practical experience from the shoes of our client’s is an insight that no legal textbook can provide,
and over the years Stephanie had increased her experienced in:
- Business sales and purchases, in particular pharmacies, medical centres and child care centres
- Legal compliance requirements surrounding the establishment of new pharmacies and relocation of existing pharmacies
- Commercial and Retail leasing
- Establishment of Partnerships, Companies and Share sales and purchases and corporate restructuring.
Stephanie has Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of New England and was admitted as a
solicitor in 2019.
She is a member of the Law Society and speaks fluent German and English.
Areas of Expertise;
- Business Sales and Purchases
- Corporate Structures
- Commercial and Retail Leasing
- Trade Promotions
- General Commercial Law
- Medical Centres & Dental Practices
- Childcare Centres