William is a Property and Commercial Lawyer at Clinch Long Woodbridge.
After being admitted as a solicitor in 2016, William has worked in a general practice with exposure to several areas of law including, wills and estates, pharmacy, property, petroleum, leasing, commercial, trusts and conveyancing.
William is a highly commercial lawyer who is known for providing practical solutions in a timely manner and can assist in the following matters:
- Purchase and sale of businesses and property;
- Setting up and disposing of pharmacies;
- Leasing and lease disputes, with particular insight in navigating pharmacy and petrol station issues;
- Advising and acting for large landlords and sub-landlords on leasing medical centres;
- Drafting and reviewing franchise documents; and
- Advising on loan documents, general security agreements with respect to property or commercial acquisitions.