Wills Lawyer Sydney
The simple way to get a Will with Clinch Long Woodbridge is to use our online Estate Planning Assistant. Use the button below to get started or keep reading to learn more about how we can help.
Our wills & estate planning team is highly experienced in the Will planning & preparation area. We are able to ensure that all vital requirements are fulfilled, and advise you on factors to consider, ensuring that upon your death, your estate is distributed in accordance with your wishes.
We also can make recommendations regarding:
- enduring power of attorney
- enduring guardianship
- superannuation fund beneficiaries
- establishment of trusts.
We will act on your instructions and put all necessary arrangements in place.
What assets are not covered by a Will?
- Life insurance cover – Not available for disposition under Will if you have a beneficiary (other than your estate) nominated.
- Superannuation – Not available for disposition under Will if you have a beneficiary (other than your estate) nominated.
- Joint assets – pass to survivor – do you own your own home as a “joint tenant” or a “tenant in common”? – you should know!
- Family trusts – not subject to will (but control of trust might be).
Request a callback
1800 679 610
Mon-Fri: 8:30am – 6pm
A friendly member of our team will be in touch with you at a time of your choosing.
*Sorry, we do not accept requests for legal aid at this time.